- What’s the purpose of Michigan Pride?
- Michigan Pride provides education, outreach, support, and events to enhance the lives of lesbian, bisexual, gay, and transgender people and builds quality relationships with all Michigan residents.
- When is the White Party?
- Friday, June 16, 2017.
- Where is the White Party being held?
- Old Town
- 3 venues: Esquire, Sir Pizza, and Sprial
- What is the cost for The White Party
- Wristbands (which serve as cover for all three sites) can be purchased for $10.
- When is the Parade?
- June 17, 2017
- Steps off @ Noon from Adado Riverfront Park
- See Map for parade route
- When is the festival?
- Saturday, June 17, 2017.
- Festival gates open at 1pm.
- Where is the festival being held?
- On Turner Street in Old Town, Lansing.
- How much is admission?
- $10 suggested donation.
- Donations for admission cover the costs of producing the Pride festival. Some of these costs include security for the festival from private security firms, entertainment (talent and performers), city fees, structures, staging, lighting, insurance, labor, cleanup and other miscellaneous production costs. Michigan Pride is an all-volunteer organization, which means no one profits from this event.
- Will there be a beer tent?
- Yes. We will be selling beer, liquor, and wine.
- ID required.
- Are pets welcome?
- Yes. Pets must be on a leash at all times. Pet owners are responsible for picking up after their pets.
- The asphalt gets hot! Please remember to give their paws a break in the shade.
- Are pre-sale tickets available?
- There are no pre-sale tickets for the festival. All tickets are purchased at the front gate.
- Do volunteers get in for free?
- Volunteers who work for two hours minimum will get in for free and receive a volunteer t-shirt.
- What can’t I bring into the festival?
- Beverages, coolers and food are discouraged. The money generated by our onsite food and beverage booths goes toward supporting the mission of Michigan Pride and keeping admission costs low. Individuals may not bring in food or beverages for distribution.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted and may be confiscated.